Benefits of Coffee Enemas
Coffee enemas have been used since World War I to reduce pain, detox the liver, remove parasites, cleanse mucous from the colon, increase glutathione, increase the production of bile, alkalizes the intestinal tract, remove decayed fecal matter, increase selenium and zinc and eliminate yeast all leading to enhanced vitality and balance in the much burdened intestinal tract.
Coffee enemas contain Theophylline, caffeine, Palmitic Acid and theobromine which dilate blood vessels and reduce inflammation in the gut while increasing glutathione which detoxes the bowels, the blood and subsequently the entire body. The liquid in the enema stimulates the peripheral nervous system which promotes peristalsis and the transportation of toxic bile from the duodenum.
Coffee Enema Procedure
Now that we know some of the amazing benefits of coffee enemas, we can begin to experience their powerful effects.
- Boil 3 tbs of freshly ground, organic, fully caffeinated coffee with 3 cups of spring water and simmer for 12 mins, covered
- Remove from heat and let cool for 10 mins
- Strains the coffee and add it back into the pan
- The temperature should be slightly warm to the touch and not too hot
- Pour the contents into the enema bag and seal it
- Press all the air out of the bag and seal off the air with the small clamp
- Lay on the floor with his knees slightly up on your right side
- Lubricate the attachment with coconut oil and insert fully
- Keep the enema bad above your body to allow the coffee to flow
- Make sure to start the drip VERY slowly to allow the body to get used to it
- Slowly increase the flow
- When finished remove the enema tube and lie down for about 15 to 30 mins (or as long as you can but not more than 30 mins)
- Sit on the toilet and release it all
You can purchase specific organic coffee for enemas from Amazon.com by S.A. Wilson. This coffee has 48% more caffeine and 87% more palmitic acid increasing the effect immensely.